Friday 17 April 2015

Less than 24 hours!!

Less than 24 hours after having my sight tested and my new lenses are in with my new frames and ready to be picked up whenever is convenient from now!

Literally 8 days ago I was told I needed new frames because my current frames were corroding so I went down there on Tuesday this week to register as a new customer and book my appointment to have my sight tested that I had yesterday. 

23 hours later and they are ready to pick up! 

Only 8 days ago I didn't know where they were and now I'm sorted for 2 new sets of glasses for just over £150 all in... less than half the price of just one set of lenses at the other place without frames and eye test and a second pair of glasses! 

I should have gone to Vision Express years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment