Sunday 19 April 2015

Just saved meself about 65 quid

It's amazing what you can find when you look!  lol

I was going to get myself a couple of trousers and a multi-pack of knickers.

I knew I had at least 5 knickers upstairs so I went to have a look and found 15 new, never even taken out of the pack knickers, 2 trousers and 2 tunics!

The trousers were £17 each in the BHS sale and the knickers were about £10 for a pack of 5 so just the knickers saved me £30!  Then another £34 for the trousers and the tunics were, in effect, free!  That's just sale prices too, so imagine how much I would have saved myself if they'd been full price!

So, basically, all I've spent today is £5.99 for the sign and postage of it!

The glasses were free too because the total came to less than I moved back into my account after paying for the bathroom roof so that saved me about £25 too!

I'm ace, me!  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment