Tuesday 10 March 2015

Such an adorable little girl/yuck!

I didn't realise how disgusting the multi-vitamin tasted without the apple juice!  The multi-vitamin and calcium supplements are shaped like capsules but they are too big for me to swallow, so I crunch them up.

I usually take the supplements with a mouthful of Copella apple juice because I love pure apple juice.

I didn't realise how much it disguised the taste until I took the supplements with flavoured water this morning!  Yuckerama!

When I took the supplements back out to the kitchen and then into the bathroom, Mitzi followed me, but when I came out of the bathroom, instead of turning around and going forwards, she backed up all the way from the back door, through the kitchen and to the bottom of the stairs, gazing at me the whole time before turning around and walking into the living room forwards!

Clever girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment