Sunday 15 March 2015

Seriously weird weather!

I live in Britain.

We always have weird weather.

We've got a pup.

I walk her up and down the street 3 times every morning.

We've just got back from this morning's walk.

It was chilly but dry outside our door.

We literally walked past 2 houses and it was drizzling with rain.

By the time we got up to the end of the street it was hammering it down.

I was thinking that I had typically bad timing.  Again.

By the time we got to the end of the street, turned around and had come back half way, it was drizzling again.

We got to our door and it had stopped raining so I'm stood there with Mitzi and we're both starting to look like drowned rats but it isn't raining.

The same thing happened the other two times up and down the street.

We came in the front door, both looking grumpy and wet and Steve asked if it was moist out so I explained all this to Steve and he just said there must have been a small rain cloud that had got stuck at the end of the street!

Ho hum!

No comments:

Post a Comment