Monday 2 February 2015

That's impressive speed!

When I got back from taking Mitzi for her walk this morning, I came onto the laptop and things didn't go as easily as I hoped.

My email kept not responding, Word said it wasn't an authorised copy, my emails kept doubling up and it took forever to do my assignments for my communities.

After an hour, things turned around and I've just got to install the most up to date copy of Word now then I'll be having a long, relaxing bubble bath ready for when Marie comes to help put away the shopping!

I'm going to take my supplements now then I'll see how easy or hard it is to uninstall Office that was with the laptop when I bought it 4.5 years ago and install the Office 365 version that Steve reckons can be installed by 2 people in the same house or something?

I just hope it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment