Friday 6 February 2015

Got back from my secondary bank and...

... the cashier is sending me a new PIN number because someone, somewhere, has obviously changed it without my knowledge.  Grrrrrrrr!

I'm just glad it wasn't my main account!  When I've got the new number and changed it, I'll see if whoever it is has cleared out my account!  There's only a couple of hundred in it and I don't have an overdraft on that account, thankfully, so if someone *has* cleared out the account then I'll be peed off but it's not a major disaster or anything!

Whoever it is, has got a good fraud thing going on because I don't know how they managed to do it without my debit card!  The only thing going out of that account is PayPal and they've got my account number not card number, but other than that, nothing goes out of the account!

*mutter, mumble*

No comments:

Post a Comment