Thursday 5 February 2015

Busy, busy, busy

I've been awake for maybe an hour and a half, but already, in that time, I've walked, fed and watered Mitzi, she made a new friend and was concerned about a lady with crutches on the other side of the road on her walk.

I was sat down for literally 3 minutes when a nurse came to the door for Steve.  Mitzi ran out of the living room and made friends with the nurse then came back in here and I closed the door.

Literally 5 minutes later, Steve's carer came to the door, I said the nurse was here but she came in anyway to say hi to Steve and do the paperwork while the nurse finished off and left.

Then I've just had Nursery World magasine on the phone to find out why I cancelled the Direct Debit... I explained that my disabilities would stop me from working with children now and she said that was unfortunate but understood.

Now I'm just waiting for my prescription and Steve's Amazon order to be delivered then I can have a long, hot, relaxing bath to ease my "George knees by marriage"!  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment