Monday 19 January 2015

I don't care what Steve thinks about the hot water...

... but I know how it feels when the washing machine isn't on and I have a bath (hot for about 5 minutes and that's it) and when the washing machine is on and I have a bath (really hot for the entire length of the bath)!

Steve reckons the bathwater comes out of the boiler upstairs.

Yes.  It does.  I'm not denying that.

What I'm saying is that the washing machine makes the hot water really hot while it's washing the clothes and I'm in the bath!

Men!

I had a 2 and a half hour bath this afternoon while the washing machine was on.

When it isn't on, I'm lucky to be warm for an hour then the cold water returns because I've used all the hot water filling the bath up and it hasn't had time to re-heat!

I know how hot the water is and for how long, so from now on I'll put the washing machine on when I want a bath!

No comments:

Post a Comment