Wednesday 26 November 2014

OK, so...

I've bought the vitamin C, Ginko Biloba with Ginseng and the teddy with an added soft toy and I've just said no to Author House's "marketing" as well, so I've spent £35 and saved myself over £1000.

If you've got a book that you want to get published and you can afford to self-publish, do NOT go with Author House.

Why?

Well, I've spent so much (I'm talking tens of thousands of pounds... yep, seriously) with them that I really can't afford and all I've got to show for it is £3 and 25 paper back books!  I've paid for everything they've suggested and I've yet to even approach 0.5% of profit and they want me to keep on paying them for doing nothing!

Not any more.

By all means, go the self publishing route if you want to, but be prepared to spend money you can't afford on things that don't happen... don't be scammed like I have been!

No comments:

Post a Comment