Sunday 24 August 2014

Starting tomorrow...

Steve can do everything and I won't help him 'cos I'm fed up of putting myself out to do things for him and not getting any credit for it yet I get criticized for the living room and kitchen being a damn mess.

Well, starting tomorrow, I won't get up until 8.30am and I'll take my pills and head to bed at 6.30pm... if the shopping comes after that, tough shit!  If M doesn't like it then tough!  I'll make my own food and if Steve orders a take-away then he can answer the damn door to his own food.

There's a Quorn lasagne in the small freezer so I'll have an early tea at 5pm, take my pills at 6pm then come up here to bed at 6.30pm

I'm sorry if that sounds nasty, but I'm fed up of being the bad guy for Steve's crap and Steve getting the credit for the things I've done.

It's not happening any more.

I've had enough of constantly being the bad guy for things that aren't my fault!

No comments:

Post a Comment