Sunday 31 August 2014

Skipety doo dah!

Just got back from lunch in town with C again and I took Patrick again and I didn't fall out again!

It was just me and C today 'cos H had some personal issues going on... I know what the issues are but I'm not going to break her trust in C or me - I don't want people to break my trust so I'm not going to break H's!  I'm not even going to write her name in this blog!

Anyway, it was just me and C but I didn't fall out of Patrick or accidentally bump into anyone or anything like that, so I'm feeling really positive right now!

Also, someone on a Pagan forum said there were a couple of shops near the Cathedral that did Pagan stuff and may know other Pagans in the area and stuff so when I'm more confident using Patrick, I'm going to go down there and splash out a bit!

So tired now though!  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment