Saturday 14 June 2014

I'm so proud of myself right now!

I've always had trouble swallowing pills whole so I usually crunch them up into a fine paste and swallow them then.

I take 8 supplements every morning.  Two of them are supposed to be crunched up before swallowing so I'm not including them in this proud moment which takes it down to 6 pills I'm including in this message.

I swallowed half of them whole just now and didn't throw up or even heave!  

OMG!  What an amazing feeling!

The trick to me doing it seems to be to eat immediately before taking them so that I can trick my throat into accepting capsule sized and shaped pills.

What I'm going to try doing tomorrow is to have a couple of mouthfuls of cereal then crunch up the third mouthful and pop one of the supplements in my mouth then swallow it.

If that works, I'll do that for all 6 pills for a couple of weeks then take it down to eating a mouthful then swallowing the supplement six times for a few weeks then go onto the final stage of hopefully swallowing the pills without eating or crunching them up!

I'm so close now!

I really can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment