Friday 9 May 2014

Getting nervously excited now!

I'm on about getting the wheelchair, not cooking tea!  lol

In about 6 weeks time I'll have paid for my electric wheelchair and I'll be arranging to get it delivered and installed then the only thing that I have to keep an eye on is that I don't go more than 3 miles in each direction so that I'm not stranded in the middle of nowhere!

I can count down in weeks now until I get my freedom back!

That first trip into Gloucester will be magical!  I just want to re-familiarise myself with the route and the shops that are down there now after more than a decade, then I can slowly build up the distance that I walk Mitzi and we can explore all the little side streets and stuff too!

The air will smell so good the first week of having the chair!

I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment