Tuesday 2 March 2010

I think I need to go to bed in a bit!!

Me again

I've spent all day "playing" in PSP Photo X2 trying to create text on a curve and it just didn't want to happen! I just couldn't get the curve to happen no matter what I tried to do!! I gave it one last chance this afternoon and luckily it worked this time!! I don't know what I did differently so can't recreate it but it's done and up on my site at last!

Now I've just got 2 more things to do before Sunday and I'll be a happy bunny!!

The first thing I've got to do is write more in the children's book I'm writing as I haven't added anything to it for ages!!

The other thing is that I'd like to try and find more people to join friends without faces (fwf) as I haven't invited *anyone* today!! I did my 7 invites yesterday but I wanted to try and invite extra people this week as I'm the only member in catchers!! If you are over 18 and have an active email address then take a trip to www.friendswithoutfaces.org and join up (hint, hint)! It's totally free which can't be said about a lot of things!!

Steven is back at work on Thursday so I'll be staying downstairs in case anyone comes to the door or the phone goes or anything like that!!

1 comment:

  1. PSPX2 doesn't like me. I can't seem to make it work for me. I know you'll get your text curve figured out soon.

    ReplyDelete