Saturday 13 February 2010

My very first post in my very first blog!!

Hello everyone

Welcome to my first blogg!!

I haven't got a clue what to do or say in here so expect to be bored to tears!! lol

Today is 13th Feb 2010... the day before Valentine's Day and I hope Steven likes what I've got him!

I started this blogg with the idea of declaring my undying love for my wonderful husband so that he publically knows how much I appreciate everything he does for me every day but I figured that would get boring and repetitive so be prepared for anything to appear in future!!

I've got to try and remember to ask Steven to show me more advanced style sheets so that I don't have... ooooh! Just a sec! Nope that won't work :-(

When Steven gets home from the railway I'll have to ask him to show me how to do more advanced style sheet stuff so that I can have my navigation page in the style sheet without having to worry about updating loads of pages every time I want to add a link!

Until next time, world!!

~*~

Steven's just got home and I asked him about the CSS and he said stylesheets were for the look of the site more than the navigation - drat! He's going to write some Javascript for me to do what I want my site to do so be on the look-out for it to be up and running soonish!

1 comment: